The Clinic does not require you to provide any personal details in order to browse the website.
Personal Data Collected by The Newcastle Clinic:
1. We do not automatically log personal data.
3. Any Personal Information collected is volunteered by the user.
4. This information is retained securely within our systems.
5. This information is used solely for the purpose it was provided.
6. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
7. We do not disclose your personal data to any other party.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We will only provide your personal data to a third party when requested in writing to do so by the person whose details are subject to that request or if required by law or other regulations.
Accessing the personal information we hold about you:
You can ask us by email whether we are holding any personal information about you.
If we are you can then ask that we provide you with a readable copy of personal data held by us.
Proof of identification will be required and we will provide you with that information within 2 weeks from the time we receive proof of identification.
There is no fee or charge for this.
In the event that data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete, you can apply in writing to have the changes or omissions completed.
We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.